Coaches to The Amex from Peacehaven

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 22389

Just out of interest, does anybody know if they run a supporters coach from Peacehaven to The Amex on match days.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Think the nearest is Rottindean. But it's not by coach, it's a Brighton and Hove Bus route. The timetable on their website should give you the info.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Surely you can just hop on a bus, cost included in your ticket price?

D

Deleted member 22389

Surely you can just hop on a bus, cost included in your ticket price?

I can but I might try this option. Direct to The Amex and back. No bundling for the bus, reserved seat. Bus stop less than 10 mins from house.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I can but I might try this option. Direct to The Amex and back. No bundling for the bus, reserved seat. Bus stop less than 10 mins from house.

Eh? More direct and cheaper than the free train journey from Seaford to Falmer? Or by bus from Seaford to Rottingdean and then the shuttle to the stadium?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Eh? More direct and cheaper than the free train journey from Seaford to Falmer? Or by bus from Seaford to Rottingdean and then the shuttle to the stadium?

There are many benefits to the stage door option

1) you get a seat

2) no rush after the game (as there is for the rottingdean shuttle)

3) no need to change buses to another bus or a train when travelling from peacehaven

4) it stops at less stops than the rottingdean shuttle combined with bus option

I have used it on occasions where my 70 year old father in law has wanted to go to games

D

Deleted member 22389

The price you pay I presume is for the comfort of having a reserved seat, and not having to queue for the bus at the end of the match and all the other options sighted in the post above.
5.90 return is excellent value. Its just another option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports