Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cms

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sadly CMS will never score loads whilst playing for us because tippy tappy football isn't one of his strengths along with ball control

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Please, stay away from the Albion only threads. There's nothing for you here and it's wanky comments like this that get so many people's backs up.

We don't normally announce when infractions are issued, on this occasion I am, mainly to hammer home to the Palace / away supporters that if they try hijacking / trolling call it what you like, on BHA threads, we WILL issue an infraction for EVERY comment, 3 infractions WILL result in an automatic topping up ban, which will normally be 3 days but if we feel it should be more we can "UP" it, and in most cases of trolling we do.

Feb 18, 2013
I have heard of this "virus" it is called "Couldn't-hit-a-cows-arse-with-a-banjo-i-tus". It seems CMS have been suffering from it for years.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We don't normally announce when infractions are issued, on this occasion I am, mainly to hammer home to the Palace / away supporters that if they try hijacking / trolling call it what you like, on BHA threads, we WILL issue an infraction for EVERY comment, 3 infractions WILL result in an automatic topping up ban, which will normally be 3 days but if we feel it should be more we can "UP" it, and in most cases of trolling we do.

And another one posts immediately below you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here