Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Clubs you dislike

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
similar for me, but I’d have to include Everton & Tranmere….
that’s the give away though, it’s the accent I can’t stand, it grates me so much, even thousands of miles away in a foreign land, if I hear that nauseating sound, I have to leave wherever I’m at, until I’m far enough away from that whining…

rant over.
I see the Everton directors were advised to stay away yesterday due to a ‘real and credible threat to their safety if they attended’. Surely that’s true of any visit to Liverpool?

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
I see the Everton directors were advised to stay away yesterday due to a ‘real and credible threat to their safety if they attended’. Surely that’s true of any visit to Liverpool?
Read the female CEO was grabbed in a headlock by a fan.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Over the years I have, off and on, disliked Leeds, Palace, Chelsea and Man U. My constant and overriding hatred is reserved for Arsenal.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Argentina.
Aston Villa, West Ham, Leeds, Everton, Derby, Boro, Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday to name a few - big club mentality whilst doing nothing for the past 20 years. Fans are insufferable.

Newcastle because of the "Rafa gets who Rafa wants" when they got relegated to the Championship.

United - growing up around "united fans" in the 90's and 2000's because they're glory hunters who never went to a game

Arsenal fans are annoying, but I don't have a problem with them. Same for Spurs.

MK - Because they're a franchise

Chelsea and Liverpool - just can't stand them.

Didn’t Boro get to a European final in the last 20 years?

Didn’t they win a league cup in 2003?

Remind me, what have we won in our history?

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Is there a rational dislike for those clubs or could I just type Hibs, Celtic, Liverpool and be in the same ballpark.

What?

- Chelsea, because of aggro with their Billy Big Bollox fans who mainly live in Epsom
- Leeds because of their arrogant aggressive fans constantly singing that f*cking awful Marching On Together song.
- West Ham because they all reckon they are members of the ICF and wear cock-bonnets and sing about bubbles
- Rangers because I was in Manchester when they played there in 2008 and they were the drunkest most violent people I've ever seen
- Cardiff because of aggro with their fans in the queue at Falmer Station.

Is that alright sweetheart?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I forgot, Real Madrid.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too many to mention but my current top three are

Newcastle, Saudi blood money, Smug Eddie (who is doing much better than I expected when he was appointed). Fans who for the most part seem to have sold their souls and got on board

Aston Villa - just because

Chelsea for reasons that don’t need going into

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Juventus in advance of them taking RDZ in the summer
No. Chance. Milan, more likely, but I don’t think for a second he’d go there either. Juventus are in bits - in a very real danger of being relegated to Serie D again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here