Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club statement...

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
We area joke club now. What a mess, we are completely screwed for next season now. Ill still stand behind the Albion I've got my season ticket but that's the maximum money the money grabbing ***** are getting from me. Total disrespect to their staff and fans **** U ALL

what a sensitive little soul you are!

calm down and grow up

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The club spent much of Sunday 23rd June in discussion with Gus and his representatives. For legal reasons we cannot say anything about the content of those discussions but Gus was well aware, before he appeared on the BBC last evening, that his dismissal was pending.

Sounds like one of two things....
1) After a lengthy and exhaustive period of discussions and meetings with Gus Poyet's advisor/s and his legal team, discussions had broken down irretrievably and the Board were faced with no alternative but to terminate his employment. Gus was informed that written confirmation and a press statement would follow.
Gus knew he was sacked but didn't know when confirmation was being received.
2) " Listen mate, this has been dragging on for far too long. We are all sick and tired of it. We want an answer by 5pm today or else you are dead in the water. Finito. End of. Tin-tacked. No more. We'll send your P45 onto you. You can try appealing but you won't have a leg to stand on."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here