Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club pre-match brief (wrongly) says Man U match is Sunday

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Club pre-match email says the Man U match is being played Sunday. Turnstiles open at 12; they have also sent out keep your digital season ticket to card holders. Communication needs to be clearer and improve.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cool, gives me longer to finish my begging sign.
I've got the words, I just need to finish off the Coco Pops and colour it in:-

GPott
Can I please have your coat..

..no the grey one.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Oh, naughty Albion! That will explain why they’ve just sent out another pre-match brief. I am mightily relieved.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Club pre-match email says the Man U match is being played Sunday. Turnstiles open at 12; they have also sent out keep your digital season ticket to card holders. Communication needs to be clearer and improve.

i agree re the prematch brief, but whats wrong with the digital season ticket email? was perfectly clear, and in plenty of time before the final match which is when people may have been tempted to delete it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

It's only on Sunday if United don't win the game on Saturday in the 90+10 allowed for them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OP has to moan about anything and everything

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

****ing moan

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We're playing wolves tomorrow according to the latest pre-match email. Been 2 hours and I've still not received a corrected one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here