Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] City v Liverpool

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Liverpool are now 3 points behind City so that is pretty much settled then for this new season

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I must add I love City like this

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Shame that Villa are going to be on the receiving end of a potential Liverpool backlash on Sunday :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I said before Restart that Citeh and Manu would win and win. With Real Madrid and Bayern, the enforced rest gave their huge world class squads a reset, before now going on to destroy the opposition in 90% of games. ManC and Manu keep gifting hard cash.

5BE56687-5518-4B58-AD83-367E9C043584.png

Manu are also a pretty generous 5/2 to win the Europa League, and you can still make money on them making the top 4.

The cream is rising to the top of leagues across Europe.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Shame that Villa are going to be on the receiving end of a potential Liverpool backlash on Sunday :lolol:

I was thinking of that. Hopefully they are FOR IT.

Jimmy Grimble

I said before Restart that Citeh and Manu would win and win. With Real Madrid and Bayern, the enforced rest gave their huge world class squads a reset, before now going on to destroy the opposition in 90% of games. ManC and Manu keep gifting hard cash.

View attachment 125654

Manu are also a pretty generous 5/2 to win the Europa League, and you can still make money on them making the top 4.

The cream is rising to the top of leagues across Europe.

Did you back City against Chelsea?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Did you back City against Chelsea?

Gave that a miss, as it was mega spenders AWAY at mega spenders, too risky for the away team.

Won on ManC scoring more than 2.5 goals against Burnley (the bet was won after 30 minutes) and on ManU beating Brighton. Bizarrely, the bookies odds meant we had a decent chance against Fernandes, Pogba, Martial ... in a team not managed by spiteful Mourinho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here