Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Churchill Square Evening parking rate

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Not been to Brighton in the evening for a while. When going to the Brighton Centre in the past I have always parked in Churchill Square and paid about £4.50 for the evening (after 6pm).

Looking at their website, it makes no mention of the evening rate anymore. Can anyone confirm if it still exists, or if you have to pay the normal day rates after 6pm these days.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Best place to park is Madeira drive. It's free after 8pm and only a 10 min walk back to the Brighton Centre. Also there's no queueing getting out of a multi storey at the end of you're evening when leaving Madeira Drive.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Best place to park is Madeira drive. It's free after 8pm and only a 10 min walk back to the Brighton Centre. Also there's no queueing getting out of a multi storey at the end of you're evening when leaving Madeira Drive.

Thanks, I may try that. Although, I've never had much of a problem getting out of Churchill Square at the end of a gig, especially if on the bottom floor of Churchill Square 1.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Not been to Brighton in the evening for a while. When going to the Brighton Centre in the past I have always parked in Churchill Square and paid about £4.50 for the evening (after 6pm).

Looking at their website, it makes no mention of the evening rate anymore. Can anyone confirm if it still exists, or if you have to pay the normal day rates after 6pm these days.

It's definitely a fiver after 6pm to park all night at Trafalgar Street car park so possibly still is?

Are you going to see Blondie? If so enjoy.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
It's definitely a fiver after 6pm to park all night at Trafalgar Street car park so possibly still is?

Are you going to see Blondie? If so enjoy.

A fiver from 6pm till midnight. Goes up to £6 on Tuesday.

Same price as Regency Square, which is closer to the Brighton Centre.

Jul 7, 2003
Churchill Square car park shuts at 10pm now

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Good advice. Went to a thing (TMS live) at the Dome last week, parked in the multi storey and getting out after was almost as bad as the Bournemouth car park. Took 45 mins to get out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here