[Humour] Christians hijack a plane

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I watched 19 seconds.
Corden and that other tit.
Torture.
I managed 1 minute 16 seconds.

I don't know how. I think I just lost the will to live, and couldn't find the strength to move the mouse and stop it. Something inside me awoke and said I will not die today, I will not die today. My right arm started to move. My right hand took the mouse and pressed pause. And there was light.

That is my story.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I managed 1 minute 16 seconds.

I don't know how. I think I just lost the will to live, and couldn't find the strength to move the mouse and stop it. Something inside me awoke and said I will not die today, I will not die today. My right arm started to move. My right hand took the mouse and pressed pause. And there was light.

That is my story.

Hallelujah, it's a miracle.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Agreed,but that choir was very good :)
Had it just been shown as a choir in a church, or normal building, I could have watched it. Good singing no doubt. But the set up with Corden and some bullshit about pretending they were all just random passengers on a plane, who broke into song when God delivered them from the heavens was too much to bear.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No one scrambling for their hand luggage from the overhead lockers to ensure a quick exit, very strange.

No doubt a big hit in the American bible belt, or maybe not as James Corden is the only white face in the video.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I was going to accuse the OP of trolling, but luckily the still on the video link shows that fat nause Corden, so I can only assume he's mistitled the link of the hilarious and tear jerking new show "Plane Karaoke".

It really is sad when you get to a certain age and lose all yourr mental faculties. But help is at hand, OP. Help is at hand.

You should be more considerate as a moderator and not stalk, ready to pounce, on members of NSC who you have have a personal bias against.

As a mod your job is to pacify arguments on here, not start them with childish sly comments to try and influence other users opinion of me? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] sort him out!

Speaking of a certain age you have demonstrated your child like mental capacity by what you have written. It's not big, clever, or even funny.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Had it just been shown as a choir in a church, or normal building, I could have watched it. Good singing no doubt. But the set up with Corden and some bullshit about pretending they were all just random passengers on a plane, who broke into song when God delivered them from the heavens was too much to bear.

Cheers for the review. I'm now definitely not going to click on it.

Kanye West is a grade A BELLEND anyway.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You should be more considerate as a moderator and not stalk, ready to pounce, on members of NSC who you have have a personal bias against.

As a mod your job is to pacify arguments on here, not start them with childish sly comments to try and influence other users opinion of me? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] sort him out!

Speaking of a certain age you have demonstrated your child like mental capacity by what you have written. It's not big, clever, or even funny.

Tbf he’s not the only one....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

He's not worth your angst, it'll pass through that vacuous space between his ears. First class cretin.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

handbags.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here