Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

It's VAR's decision. Very difficult for them to go against VAR, who have had time to check. If it's wrong, then it's VAR that were wrong.
I think it was 50-50 but the kind of one that VAR has tended to leave to the match day ref. That we found an activist VAR guy today is a sickener. Pawson knew it was 50-50 with his limp hand actions but he isn’t going to overturn the VAR recommendation once it’s made

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
FFS I really wish keepers would stand their ground and react Rather than guess at penalties
It's proven. They can't.

The speed the ball travels at and the speed to see and react from keeper, the taker will always score if its in corner and they wait. Basically keepr has 3 choices, left right or middle. Waiting to see isn't possible

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Has any referee after saying no penalty and asked to review onscreen EVER said no, I was right?

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It's not a billion pound team. Their starting line-up was only c 600 mill.
Add the bench. .

Caicedo should have been off for a second yellow at least twice.

Disasi and badiashile are both bullies not footballers

God i hate chelsea more than palace.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
The 4 substitutions have made us rather disjointed

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Undone by another incompetent twat dressed up as a ref

Has there ever been a VAR recommendation that the referee should take a look at the TV replay that results in the on pitch referee telling VAR to F$¥@ Off
Yes early on in one of our games against Villa (I think, or Liverpool) when the match day official saved our arses by not giving it after viewing the screen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills