Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea poach Brighton favourite Gully.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Chelsea have moved fast to see off competion from absolutely no one to sign home grown talent Gully, fee is undisclosed.
Negotiations are ongoing to sign Gully's partner in crime, Sally Seagull. The deal is said to be close to collapse, with Sally insisting on an unlimited supply of flounders during the 10 year contract.
Chelsea are are also in for Ted. Ted remains tight lipped, but is thought to be keen to reunite with furry haired friend Mark Cucurella. Third party ownership of the Argentinia born cuddly is currently a stumbling block. Mark Wahlberg has been asked for comment.

Screenshot_20240221_003609_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240221_010651_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240221_004604_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We haven't even sent them the real Gully. That's a bloke with a fancy dress seagull head on.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Buggers have been on North stand chat and used my material. Didn't even get a chance to patent it, though I did rob the Gully photo from elsewhere. 🥷
Someone forwarded the X or tweet or whatever your're supposed to call it, a couple of hours ago and I did say they were well behind the times and that it had been revealed very early Wed morning. I didn't tell them my 'sauce' though, PBOBE may have traced you. 🤷‍♀️
If they try and take Buzz, I will be staging protests. Boot room quizzes are more entertaining than Gully (or Sally, so I don't appear to be sexist). :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here