Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea in home end

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If they behave, and are respectful, especially in victory, is there really a problem?
That's the thing - I sat in with the Geordies on Saturday - very hard to keep quiet when we scored, but I did.

I was obviously 'found out' when they equalised and I didn't stand up/celebrate....but I was respectful throughout and don't see that as a problem.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
That's the thing - I sat in with the Geordies on Saturday - very hard to keep quiet when we scored, but I did.

I was obviously 'found out' when they equalised and I didn't stand up/celebrate....but I was respectful throughout and don't see that as a problem.
The Roma dickheads didnt help though, getting pissed, smoking and vaping and fighting even though they went through!

But then again at £400 a pop thats the cross the BHA finance dept will bear in a heartbeat. ;)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The Roma dickheads didnt help though, getting pissed, smoking and vaping and fighting even though they went through!

But then again at £400 a pop thats the cross the BHA finance dept will bear in a heartbeat. ;)
If they're pissed / smoking and vaping and generally being dickheads, just kick them out - BHA have had their money upfront after all.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Yep, we were at that game in the same area. Seemed more than 20 though. Was so funny seeing all these random blokes suddenly jump up, then sheepishly sit back down again.
I was ALSO at that game, in the home end, and jumped up when Gary Hart scored!! And quickly exited, rather than sat down, as our cover was well and truly blown ;)

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
If they're pissed / smoking and vaping and generally being dickheads, just kick them out - BHA have had their money upfront after all.
Apart from the scrappers in the West that night, 2/3 maximum, the Italian vapers/smokers/pissheads numbered in the double digits, ejecting a dozen Foreign pissed fans from an Amex restaurant probably was too much hassle for Mr Morris and the boys 😂

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Loads in 1901 East/Goldstone Rest, including well known TV personality and longtime Chelsea supporter, Mr John Inverdale and his family.

This age old debate rumbles on, all the time the club are prepared to take money from away fans for the corporate hospitality, the Inverdale family for example would have paid over £1,400 for their night out, there will always be away fans scattered around the ground for the 'big games'.

If they behave, and are respectful, especially in victory, is there really a problem?
Me and the Mrs were well behaved and very respectful in the home seats at Fulham this season. We had no alternative, let’s face it there was nothing to shout about!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here