Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea fans are not happy, and i'm loving it

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Saw a quote from Poch yesterday about how much worse it could have been had they had European football with all their injuries blah blah blah.

Such a weird statement to make considering a certain team who did have European football this season and a horrendous injury list is currently sitting on equal points with Chelsea.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Saw a quote from Poch yesterday about how much worse it could have been had they had European football with all their injuries blah blah blah.

Such a weird statement to make considering a certain team who did have European football this season and a horrendous injury list is currently sitting on equal points with Chelsea.

a team who didnt also spend over a billion on transfers.

Exilegull

Mar 14, 2024
I still have this nagging concern that they will take a European place next year and finish above us - tonight - just for once - I want Everton to get something
Not like were really competing dont mind if they finish ECL position the clueless Spaniard would stay and they would have 12 extra games in outer Uzbekistan personally find it very funny if they waste next season battling for useless Conference League win

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I still have this nagging concern that they will take a European place next year and finish above us - tonight - just for once - I want Everton to get something
100% want Everton to win.

But I want them to lose very other fixture they play this season ..... unless they have Palace

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Not like were really competing dont mind if they finish ECL position the clueless Spaniard would stay and they would have 12 extra games in outer Uzbekistan personally find it very funny if they waste next season battling for useless Conference League win
Isn't there also a thing about how if they qualify for a UEFA competition, they have to qualify for abide by FFP, which is stricter than PSR and may or may not take a different view about selling a hotel to yourself counting?

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
I don't want them to qualify -- but if they do, they might just turn down European football for FFP reasons :lolol: That'll endear Boehly and co to the fans.

Edit: What @Nobby Cybergoat said!

Reactions: SAC

Exilegull

Mar 14, 2024
Isn't there also a thing about how if they qualify for a UEFA competition, they have to qualify for abide by FFP, which is stricter than PSR and may or may not take a different view about selling a hotel to yourself counting?
They would always work around it some loophole or another. UEFA want Chelsea fan base and Chelsea money in football not like their going to actively look for reasons to keep them out

SAC

May 21, 2014
Much as I dislike Chelsea, wanting Everton to be relegated is pretty much all that is left this season (along with Liverpool hopefully not winning anything). I suspect that Everton managing to get their points deduction reduced will be enough to keep them up, unfortunately.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Much as I dislike Chelsea, wanting Everton to be relegated is pretty much all that is left this season (along with Liverpool hopefully not winning anything). I suspect that Everton managing to get their points deduction reduced will be enough to keep them up, unfortunately.
Liverpool have already won the EFL Cup :shrug:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I hope the bottom 3 stays as it is, it isn’t a Luton fairytale if it wasn’t for point’s deductions they would be well adrift.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Surely we want to get all the league places we can, even if just for the £3m ish per place?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here