Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea away in December

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
My daughter, who currently lives in the USA , is planning a visit this year. She is looking at early December when she should be able to get to two home games because we have Brentford midweek and then Burnley on the weekend. I'm a sth so I'm pretty confident of being able to get her tickets for those games.

But I'm wondering if there is an outside chance of her getting a ticket for Chelsea away on the previous weekend if she were to buy a MyAlbion+ membership.

Can anyone recall how many tickets we got for Chelsea last season and what membership / loyalty level it sold out at ?

Thanks.

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
I would imagine it'll be the standard 3k, so doubt it'll get that far down the pecking order I'm afraid

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Very little chance. If it is for a special occasion you'd probably be better off going for hospitality from Chelsea and not making a scene.

Jimmy Grimble

It may be close to a Europa away game so that might give her some hope.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We have 4 London aways in December as well as a potential Europa game. With Christmas and New Year I know my own budget isn't going to extend to attending all of them. Have already set the boy's expectation on this (which will hopefully encourage him to get a part time job while he's at college!). His preference would be to do Palace and the Europa game if we can only do two, but TBH it will be down to allocations and points by then.

Which is a long way of saying to the OP that I suspect that many people will pick and choose their games in December, but they will all sell out eventually.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Good point....EL on Nov 30. If it's an away game in Europe I might not be home yet !
More than that, though........It means that Chelsea would be moved to the Sunday, which means that Brentford will also be moved, I suppose to Wednesday. Which presumably means that Burnley will also probably be moved, presumably to Sunday.

( As an aside, what an awful schedule....it;s EL again on the next Thursday...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here