Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea 3rd Kit

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Watching the football earlier……..They seriously have a very unhealthy obsession with our club. I swear ive seen Colwill in a kit similar to that before

Attachments

• IMG_8993.jpeg
    IMG_8993.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 69

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
They’re going to change their name to the Chelseagulls next

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's painful how many of their idiots are still clinging on to the official Albion social media accounts, and spamming every post with their tedious, grammatically horrific drivel.

"Small club", "wheres colwill", "warra trophy", "we feast when you relegate" and so on :yawn: I'd hoped they'd have all got bored by now, but it seems they're so chastened by their own club's fall from grace and spectacular transfer buffoonery that they simply have to do something to boost their little egos. I fear we're stuck with them for years to come.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Poch said he thought they were 3 or 4 short after the game on Sunday. Expect them to go big in January on PL experience. Already seen to have agreed a deal with Brentford for Ivan Toney to partner Nick Jackson up front.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Watching the football earlier……..They seriously have a very unhealthy obsession with our club. I swear ive seen Colwill in a kit similar to that before
Said the exact same to my lad whilst watching their game on Sunday.

Haven't had such a good laugh in a long time, they're comedy gold and Jackson is the star of the show.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here