Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cheering Leicester goal

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Which lounge? ???

I was also watching the game whilst the traffic queues cleared, and will admit a small cheer when Vardy scored. Not because i'm a plastic, but because I appreciate a well taken goal by the underdogs against the run of play.
And how I wish we had a striker like Vardy at the Amex, how he is still so fast at 32 is beyond me.

It was Wynn Baxter Whatever Lounge as this was where the “Exclusive 1901 Xmas Party” was happening. When we arrived the party consisted of around a hundred middle-aged blokes and one monumental bell-end loser called Timmy drinking lager, and two women, watching a big screen of said game whilst security prowled the premises for those not wearing their lanyard. I wasn’t feeling the festive party vibe so we went into Brighton.

I thought exactly the same about Vardy. I looked his age up and was surprised he’s 32.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I don't have a problem with this. Leicester having won the title a few years ago and are currently 2nd are an inspiration for clubs like Brighton, which is similar in terms of size and popularity across the country.
These things are possible.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Agree again.
There doesnt even really seem to be people trying to create atmosphere anymore, I think that's a big problem. No group leading - yes apart from those under the police box but pointless them being there cos it's never going to carry in that corner.

When you look around the north, imo the number of types of people clearly less likely to want/be able to create an atmosphere has grown, too. Loads more kids and families, and very middle class fair weather types. Obviously can't do much about that, but imo it's definitely a factor.

Why haven't they had a conversation with the owner about having their seats moved to the centre of the North? I'm sure that would be a popular move that would be applauded by all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here