Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Last Day

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So, Cardiff v Swansea in the play off final? Bet the police are grateful not to have any fans at that one

You post a lot on other teams forums ? Bristol City ? Sheff Wed ? Watford ?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
What happened in the Championship in the last few weeks is a good reminder of the "funny old game" motto. Maybe it's less likely to happen in the Premier League, but I didn't really relax until after the Southampton game.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No footie tonight got used to having so much to watch have to hand remote back to the wife, boooooooooooooo

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Bit choked for Charlton. Decent fans, good ground, corrupt owners. Real shame.

Agree. To go down with 48 points and a decent goal difference is gut wrenching for them. They worked so hard last season to get promoted through the play-offs - penalties in the semi-finals then an injury time winner against Sunderland at Wembley.

Keep on fighting, you Reds. Friendly set of fans, terrific stadium. The rotten owners and Lyle Taylor walking out at the end of June has cost them. But you'll be back in the Premier League eventually! I have a real soft spot for them.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Absolutely buzzing for the Swans tonight, I’ve got a load of Swansea mates here in Wales and they’re loving it. Got to have a bit of sympathy for Forest though, they must be devastated.

Normally I'd be with you mate but the DVLA are being right tosspots over my car at the moment. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here