Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic

bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
Went to the Fulham vs Celtic game the other night! Fantastic to see so many hoops at Brighton Station!!!

HAIL HAIL!

Watched it in the Lecturn again, would have gone up but abit skink at the mo.:(

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I got to Victoria Station at about 8:10am that day on my regular commute to work and saw some Celtic supporters on the concourse. I assumed at the time they were making their way to Glasgow to watch them play. It wasn't until later on I realised they were actually playing in London which begs the question: What the hell were they doing there just under about 12 hours to kick-off.

Whilst in Durban in May to watch the South Africa v England match I decided to wear my Porto shirt on the evening of the UEFA Cup Final (Porto v Celtic). It was great as after Porto's victory we went off to the bar on the sea-front (Joe Kool's) and I became an instant celebrity!! Every England fan was saying what a nice touch it was wearing the Porto shirt.

I even got recognised at the later match at the Riverside (England v Slovakia) as "that lad in the Porto Shirt in South Africa". Class.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good game that watched it in the Euston Tavern whilst having a meeting at the same time.

Nothing like business and pleasure.

bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
I have only 1 question to ask you Thimble.....

Why the hell have you got a Porto shirt???

The answer to your question re 12 hours before kick off!!!
Drinking!

HAIL HAIL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here