Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Celtic and Lennon

SAC

May 21, 2014
I love the way they know how much G-Pott earns. When it comes to making stuff up, some people are Olympic Gold :facepalm:

To be fair, it is roughly what is being reported if you do an internet search. Same as when people quote Lallana being on over £90k a week.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Celtic fans after our boy GP

[tweet]1357095482598846464[/tweet]

An average side.

Interesting.

What Celtic players apart from Edouard would make our squad?

On the subject of Edouard, he is running his contract down. He’ll have just a year in the summer and it’s looking like £15m will get him.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/amp/new...n-celtic-striker-odsonne-edouard-for-pound15m

If Arsenal keep Lacazette, we might be able to sneak in and grab him. I suspect Welbeck’s contract would not be extended but I’d love to see Odsonne alongside Maupay, it would be great to see what he did with all the chances that would be created for him.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
[YT]m3Ea_UV9PsU[/YT]

:nono:

Let's hope Neil gets the help and support he desperately needs. The football family is a better place with him in it.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
And the pub is a better place WITHOUT him in it?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I don't know - Business has been bad recently. I think he could help boost profits.

In all seriousness - Who care if he wants to go out and get drunk. We all have the right to go out and get pissed whenever we want. It isn't a crime. I have seen me much drunker than that but then again, I get drunk on about 3 pints :)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Oh I don't know - Business has been bad recently. I think he could help boost profits.

In all seriousness - Who care if he wants to go out and get drunk. We all have the right to go out and get pissed whenever we want. It isn't a crime. I have seen me much drunker than that but then again, I get drunk on about 3 pints :)

Ill advised though, a high profile individual, doing it in your home city if you care about your reputation.

Mind you, some might say that he lost that a while ago now.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
An average side.

Interesting.

What Celtic players apart from Edouard would make our squad?

On the subject of Edouard, he is running his contract down. He’ll have just a year in the summer and it’s looking like £15m will get him.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/amp/new...n-celtic-striker-odsonne-edouard-for-pound15m

If Arsenal keep Lacazette, we might be able to sneak in and grab him. I suspect Welbeck’s contract would not be extended but I’d love to see Odsonne alongside Maupay, it would be great to see what he did with all the chances that would be created for him.

Barndoor Eduard lining up alongside Barndoor Neal. I can't wait. Celtic create about 30 chances per match and score 3 on a very, very, very good day.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
And the pub is a better place WITHOUT him in it?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undoubtedly - and he wasn’t social distancing or wearing a mask, which was a particularly bad mistake because, with a mask, we might not have recognised him.

SAC

May 21, 2014

I think it is a crime to leave Scotland to visit a pub in England at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here