Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Celebrity

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If you were in this years show, I think you would be pretty pissed off you won’t be getting the full experience because that **** is going to get every task whilst you sit there doing nothing.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If you were in this years show, I think you would be pretty pissed off you won’t be getting the full experience because that **** is going to get every task whilst you sit there doing nothing.
Been the same other years as wel, to be fair.

When it comes to self-selection the others will get their chance

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The nations darling, Matt Hancock is doing brilliantly Crodo

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I have some distant memory of Jordan [aka Katie Price] also being very "popular" with the public vote.
But that was for very different reasons.
If he [Matt Hancock] just waltzes through his trials I think the public [fickle as they are] will soon be keen to vote a more nervous squealer into focus.
Mr Cool [Mike Tindall] ain't gonna be fazed by anything so he won't be winning a trial vote anytime soon.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It’s the fact that those taking part could possibly think this tired old format has any relevance any more (I know it never did), or that more than a minority watch it. Should have been put out of its misery years ago. Does Boy George really need a pay cheque or an ego boost that badly? Whatever would possess Mike Tindal to do it? All very bizarre.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As much of a clown Hancock is, still a tool for breaching his own lockdown rules.
He was still a mouth piece for the government at the time, giving rules out on advice from the scientists etc....
Boy George and Moyles, I think will get found out by the public for basically being false, not really being real.
Boy George had his time and is relying on that, whilst Moyles has no real talent, other than breathing.
Hopefully all three will do the remainder of the bush tucker trials.
All IMO, of course.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's been quite superb in the trials so far.
Really changing the unfair public opinion Crodo - has Dave at the Ship got any opinions on him?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
And after all that, Matt Hancock ends up 3rd.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
And after all that, Matt Hancock ends up 3rd.

Dirty Barry had him at 25/1 ew at the start, he's pretty gutted as he didn't read the small print and each way only pays out on first 2.

Fair play to Hancock I didn't give him a hope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here