Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Catering Changes

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just got the email regarding 'no credit/debit card use v Bolton due to catering changes' (smart card or cash only).
Our sponsor wont be happy will they?
And what are the catering changes?

OK so I've now read the second email and see what has happened.
That looks like a rather rapid exit by Azure. Was there some kind of clause in contract that allowed BHA to get rid of them mid season. And to the smart suited guy in UE shoving his staff around and thinking he owns the place, bye bye.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I take it you cannot read a message board ..................

Or has your mail server been iffy ?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My excuse. When a three week gap appears on the fixture list I take a holiday. Been in the states so missed all the excitement. I see now the thread, sorry guys.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Take it easy guys.
Concentrating on the card issue. Surely AmEx can set up a credit/debit card clearing service fairly quickly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Take it easy guys.
Concentrating on the card issue. Surely AmEx can set up a credit/debit card clearing service fairly quickly.

I suspect the tills and the actual chip and pin card readers are set up for Azure so the club will need to install their own which make take a while

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I suspect the tills and the actual chip and pin card readers are set up for Azure so the club will need to install their own which make take a while

The chip and pin readers have to be reconfigured , will the club be issuing vouchers when they run out of change ?

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
I have just had my Steak & Ale Pie - as fabulous as ever!

Piglets Pies and Harveys are the two non-negotiables for the enw Caterers.

It is a brave decision mid-season and I hope we can all move on with service that reflects the standard of the rest of the stadium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here