Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff v Leeds

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
After watching the Netflix series my hatred of them seems to have waned. The Italian owner seems a decent football bloke and you just have to love Bielsa. The fans are generally an ok bunch apart from a few self entitleds but even we have a few of those

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
After watching the Netflix series my hatred of them seems to have waned. The Italian owner seems a decent football bloke and you just have to love Bielsa. The fans are generally an ok bunch apart from a few self entitleds but even we have a few of those

What is the series called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoda

English & European
Will we see a typical end of season from Leeds?
Turn-Your-Key-Messages-into.jpg

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Not even that. They have an effective eight point lead over Fulham (seven points plus GD), and there are just eight games to go.

Five wins for Leeds would mean Fulham have to win every game remaining to overhaul them.

If Fulham over-perform their season to date and pick up 16 more points (and I bet they don't), Leeds will only need to win three games, and they could afford to lose the other five to still finish above them.

Little chance of their annual slump, the 3 month midseason break will be enough to see them right.

Will be good away day next season.

Dorset Seagull

What is the series called?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies its on Amazon Prime and called Take me Home. I think I have 1 left to watch as they have just failed to get automatic last season and are heading for the play offs. Obviously I know the outcome but it is still exciting stuff much like the Netflix one on Sunderland which is also excellent

Dorset Seagull

Little chance of their annual slump, the 3 month midseason break will be enough to see them right.

Will be good away day next season.

I think the break would have helped immensely. The message coming through from the Amazon Prime series (not Netflix as I mentioned earlier) seemed to suggest they blew up because of the intense physical strain they were put under by the Bielsa non stop 100 mile an hour football.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Apologies its on Amazon Prime and called Take me Home. I think I have 1 left to watch as they have just failed to get automatic last season and are heading for the play offs. Obviously I know the outcome but it is still exciting stuff much like the Netflix one on Sunderland which is also excellent

It is absolutely glorious to watch.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Leeds going down with the lowest points total would be hilarious.

I don't think they're anywhere near as good as their fans believe and will probably be in relegation fight, but I don't think that they're as bad as that, unfortunately.

Although they will need to replace their best defender (or splash out £30m) before they even start spending on improving their team to PL standard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here