Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Carabao Cup Fourth Round: Charlton - 3rd allocation of tickets

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Looking at Charlton Life seems there’s unconfirmed reports that home tickets will be available in the North and West stands only and not available for the east stand - this could suggest an overspill from the Jimmy seed stand into the east.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Just had a look on Charlton life and after several complaints about non opening of stands posters are now saying that tickets have been taken off sale and are unavailable at the moment.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
it can’t be long now before they go on sale, it wouldn’t leave enough time to get them out in the post

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
it can’t be long now before they go on sale, it wouldn’t leave enough time to get them out in the post
Just gone on sale (again!) to home season ticket holders at 1pm

Lower west
And north upper / lower only

For home so a chance we could get more than 3,000, even more so judging by recent attendances at the valley

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Naylor now reporting KO/Weds date.

Don’t think there’s any doubt about the time/date, Charlton are already selling tickets. The ongoing silence from us is a bit odd…..must be an announcement imminent. £15/10 points I reckon, bit of pre-Christmas harvesting :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Tweet from the club:

‘Ticket details will be released in due course. 🔜
That probably means information will be forthcoming in another couple of days…!!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'd be surprised if CAFC didn't open all stands - this is last 16 now, against a top Prem side with World Cup stars :) , do they not expect their fans to be interested?!

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
How many do people think we'd take if given unlimited (i.e. 10K) allocation.

6K+?

On personal anecdote it is the most attractive away fixture for a long time. Also for my teenage son who would love to go to it.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
How many do people think we'd take if given unlimited (i.e. 10K) allocation.

6K+?

On personal anecdote it is the most attractive away fixture for a long time. Also for my teenage son who would love to go to it.
I think we'd take 5-6,000 ?!?! if pricing is right maybe a few more but few people will have plans already sorted for the week before Xmas - just wish they'd hurry up and let us all know what is going with tickets

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Schools are on holiday that week so could see quite being keen for this match as the late night doesn't impact school/college.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I'd be surprised if CAFC didn't open all stands - this is last 16 now, against a top Prem side with World Cup stars :) , do they not expect their fans to be interested?!
The last time they played a Premier League Club (Norwich) in the third round of the FA Cup earlier this year - they had a crowd of 13K - that was Saturday 3pm. Tickets for home fans were £10 then.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Regarding whether we get more than 3000 jimmy seed stand. Just been on Charlton life and in the past some clubs have been given 1,200 more seats in the east stand adjacent to it. Their fans seem to think that it is likely we will get these although one thought it would not make sense financially. There are also corporate hospitality boxes along the back of the rest of the east stand and some season ticket holders in that stand so probably not likely to get many more.
I would like to think that even with it being so close to xmas and midweek evening we could sell that quantity fairly easily at £15 adult £10 concession

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here