Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao Cup 2nd Round

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
An easier game would have been better.

But RDZ will be targeting a trophy from this competition, nothing less. We'll go full strength and full tilt.

Should be a decent number of away tickets.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Am I alone in thinking I hope we get knocked out of this and the FA Cup for a chance of winning Silverware in Europe?

It's going to be a hard season as it is, so less games the better, but I guess RDZ don't think like this and wants to win every game.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Am I alone in thinking I hope we get knocked out of this and the FA Cup for a chance of winning Silverware in Europe?

It's going to be a hard season as it is, so less games the better, but I guess RDZ don't think like this and wants to win every game.
I don't think like that.

It's time to get some silverware on show at the Amex.

We beat Arsenal away last season, we can beat Chelsea away as well

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Goalkeepers do not need rotating. It’s not like they'll ever suffer from burnout.
My view is that it’s better to keep them both practiced in playing first team football do that it won’t matter which one plays whenever.

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wow, what a draw. For us and in general that's got to be the best 3rd Round draw for many years, some really good ties. I think the TV ties will be in bold.

Ipswich Town v Wolves

Exeter City v Luton Town

Aston Villa v Everton

Manchester United v Crystal Palace

Port Vale v Sutton United

Bradford City v Middlesbrough

Bournemouth v Stoke City

Lincoln City v West Ham

Brentford v Arsenal

Chelsea v Brighton

Salford City v Burnley

Fulham v Norwich City

Blackburn Rovers v Cardiff City

Liverpool v Leicester City

Newcastle United v Manchester City

Mansfield Town v Peterborough United

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I take the

My view is that it’s better to keep them both practiced in playing first team football do that it won’t matter which one plays whenever.
My view is that ideally its better to have a settled back line, with the goalie being an integral part of that. The relationship between the CB's and the keeper is so crucial, particularly given how we play. So although I can see where you're coming from, I think routinely chopping and changing the keeper ends up being counter-productive IMO.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Screenshot_20230831_215121_Facebook.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here