Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Car Window Sticker

venkuk

May 15, 2023
thie one on club site.. you aure that is not what you are after? i bought one a few years ago which i tax disc size from the club shop online.. have you given them a call?
They only sell one and it's quite large. Much bigger than tax disc.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The only one they sell at the moment is much bigger than tax disc size.
I had a look at the BHA website after seeing this thread and I’m sure they are missing many items.
I haven’t been in the shop this season but in the past there have been more than one type of car sticker on sale. The site is also showing only one pin badge, I’ve seen at least 4 different types on sale in the past.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
thie one on club site.. you aure that is not what you are after? i bought one a few years ago which i tax disc size from the club shop online.. have you given them a call?
Does it say "Sgeals"?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I parked my car in Solihull town centre very briefly and didn’t buy the required ticket. As I whizzed back shortly afterwards I saw a parking warden or whatever they’re now called about five cars away issuing tickets. Sure enough I saw a ticket on the windscreen of my silver Polo and took it off quickly to try and plead with his/her better nature. i then realised MY silver Polo was actually two cars further down and hadn’t been ticketed yet. I hastily got to the correct car and drove away hastily!!
May I be the first to suggest an adjective to describe your hasty retreat? Hendersonly.

It was a Hendersonly manouvre, without a doubt.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I used to work in a motor shop at weekends when at school - and we sold replacement Austin / Leyland keys. There were only about 50 of them, all numbered.

A girl at school was given a mini for her eighteenth birthday, so I simply bought a spare key for it - and we used to move her car at lunchtimes, which threw her every single day!
I remember going to a party when we were about 17 . . . Snooty bint from school had a nigh on new 2CV while we were all cycling still!

anyway . . .no keys required, we picked the back end up and turned it round 90 degrees so it was stuck in a corner 😂
harsh, but fair I thought.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My parents and their friends both had Austin Montegos in the 1980s, and found that they could open each others' cars...
I opened my mates Corsa with a spoon handle.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I remember going to a party when we were about 17 . . . Snooty bint from school had a nigh on new 2CV while we were all cycling still!

anyway . . .no keys required, we picked the back end up and turned it round 90 degrees so it was stuck in a corner 😂
harsh, but fair I thought.
Lancing I believe! Did we not block a cul-de-sac?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here