Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cape Town Seagulls

seagullrich

Dec 16, 2010
I'll be moving to Cape Town in the New Year.

Long shot but just wondering if anyone is aware of any local supporters clubs?

Thanks

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Yes, I'm not sure we've been forgiven for not playing Tau. You might have to go undercover, like a Christian in the Roman Empire or a member of the French resistance.

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
I don’t know of any, but I did watch the Marseille game in a hotel in CPT. The locals do seem to be aware of us. The barman told me off for being depressed at being 2-0 down. He said you are a good side you’ll come back…….. thankfully he was right!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I'll be moving to Cape Town in the New Year.

Long shot but just wondering if anyone is aware of any local supporters clubs?

Thanks
I was there for a few weeks in January, didn't find any other Albion fans, although found a dive bar called the Bomb Shelter and watched our demolition of Liverpool with some like-minded Manc fans who had just watched the Manchester derby match on the early kickoff.....

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don’t know of any, but I did watch the Marseille game in a hotel in CPT. The locals do seem to be aware of us. The barman told me off for being depressed at being 2-0 down. He said you are a good side you’ll come back…….. thankfully he was right!
I think we were all depressed at that point. The whole team looked like they had forgot how to play football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here