Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can I take a laptop into the London Stadium?

HymerFree

Sep 8, 2023
I'm going to have to head to the game straight from the office on Monday. My laptop is A4ish in size which is what the bag policy says. Does anyone have any experience of taking laptops into stadiums with similar policies? I'm thinking of getting a case as small as I can to take it in.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm going to have to head to the game straight from the office on Monday. My laptop is A4ish in size which is what the bag policy says. Does anyone have any experience of taking laptops into stadiums with similar policies? I'm thinking of getting a case as small as I can to take it in.
I didn’t risk an A4-ish sized man bag. I wouldn’t risk my laptop.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
I've taken a laptop to the Amex a couple of times. It's a little bigger than A4 so the bag it was in was a little bigger still and the stewards on the gate didn't exactly look pleased. But when they saw that it really was just a laptop in the bag they applied a bit of discretion.

Those guys see me every other week, though, and if they'd chosen to be strict about it I would just have had to shrug my shoulders, turn around and head back home. I don't know that I'd risk it for an away game.

Being up front about it rather than trying to plead ignorance, apologising, explaining that you didn't have any other option, and being prepared to accept their decision rather than getting belligerent sometimes helps. Good luck!

I got a flask (!!!!) in last time I went to West Ham away at the London Stadium - so anything is possible

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
If you don’t want to risk it then this service might be an option. Like Airbnb for bags/luggage.

Used it last week for a suitcase in central London. £6 for the whole day. Worked very well

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
If you don’t want to risk it then this service might be an option. Like Airbnb for bags/luggage.

Used it last week for a suitcase in central London. £6 for the whole day. Worked very well

I second this - have used it a couple of times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here