Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I be pendatic? I hate the description 'homophobic'....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oh dear, you again? Are you stalking me you sad person?

Not at all.

It's you constantly feeling the need to comment on gay issues - like we didn't get your meaningless gibberish the first 1,400 times.

Either there's something you need to tell us - and you are among fellow Brighton fans* - or you have some almighty insecurity issues which need dealing with.

* I say 'fellow', some of your posts leave me wondering what team you support; you're that potty.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Not at all.

It's you constantly feeling the need to comment on gay issues - like we didn't get your meaningless gibberish the first 1,400 times.

Either there's something you need to tell us - and you are among fellow Brighton fans* - or you have some almighty insecurity issues which need dealing with.

* I say 'fellow', some of your posts leave me wondering what team you support; you're that potty.

I support Brighton. It does not force me to share the views of other clique members like you clearly feel compelled to, or share the political views of others. I find the fact that my club is being associated with people of the type under discussion shamefull.

I am sorry if I have offended your sexuality now, as well as your love of Poyet - but tough!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I support Brighton. It does not force me to share the views of other clique members like you clearly feel compelled to, or share the political views of others. I find the fact that my club is being associated with people of the type under discussion shamefull.

I am sorry if I have offended your sexuality now, as well as your love of Poyet - but tough!

I am totally comfortable with my sexuality thanks, which is evidently more than you can say about yours.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Can I be pedantic and mention that one Watford O used to post repeatedly homophobic remarks aimed at us for being Brighton fans?
Just an observation, as he's a brilliant DON lad and always welcome to come over and post about his love of all things orient.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Can I be pedantic and mention that one Watford O used to post repeatedly homophobic remarks aimed at us for being Brighton fans?
Just an observation, as he's a brilliant DON lad and always welcome to come over and post about his lot.
e of all things orienrl

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I find the fact that my club is being associated with people of the type under discussion shamefull.

...gay people? You find an association with gay people shameful?

:facepalm:

When you're ready to move out of the dark ages let us know

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Just an observation, as he's a brilliant DON lad and always welcome to come over and post about his love of all things orient.

Yawn....12 years ago......and it wasn't homophobic cos I like gay people (in my business I'm virtually in the minority as a straight guy).....but it was, at times, stupid and embarrassing. A bit like all those cockled eel jibes, and all of us being wronguns and thieves......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here