Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Can anyone on here act as a witness to ....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
.... the assault on my 17 year old son and a family friend on the train yesterday evening near East Croydon travelling back from the match ? He was punched multiple times by a 'man' and also attacked by the female with said 'man'. Thankfully his Mum was also there so kicked the bloke in the bollocks and pulled the woman off by her hair. They then ran off the train at East Croydon. No colours and no provocation. BTP are investigating and any witnesses would be useful - PM me with your details if you did see the incident and are happy for them to be passed to BTP.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What a horrific thing to happen! I hope he’s ok now.

BTP should have access to cctv from the train.

So sorry to hear this, I hope that they are not seriously hurt and feel better soon. Just hope BTP catch the morons very soon.
Thank you. My son is shaken and a bit bruised and the family friend, who is a Chelsea supporter and gave my son his ticket, feeling very guilty ( not that it was his fault in any way ).

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
How horrific incidents of this sort of violent behaviour appear to be on the increase a very sad reflection of the Uk today I hope BTP catch and prosecute the culprits although I fear the chances to be slim, I hope your son and wife are both ok and are able to put this behind them moving forward.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Sorry to hear that - the trains were very busy so hopefully you’ll find witnesses. Unfortunately, finding the 2 idiots in a place like Croydon might prove to be difficult.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here