Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Buying a Ticket Question

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Sorry this information is probably out there on the interweb somewhere but I can't find it.

I am a STH. As a STH I think I can buy an additional 'guest' ticket for any home game.

Is this correct?

Does this include ticket exchange tickets as well as general sale?

What details for the guest do I need when buying the ticket (name, address, phone number, e-mail?)

I assume the guest does not need to be an My Albion + member or is this incorrect?

Why is it so complicated to buy a ticket for a football match?

Thanks in advance for any help.

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex

Thanks in advance for any help.[/QUOTE]

How else do you justify £2,000,000 a year for a chief exec if it could be as simple as just handing money over?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Sorry this information is probably out there on the interweb somewhere but I can't find it.

I am a STH. As a STH I think I can buy an additional 'guest' ticket for any home game.

Is this correct?
Yes. Check when they go on sale, and pounce at 9.00 am on that day. https://tickets.brightonandhovealbi...SaleMatrix.pdf?dm_i=2D77,1T3RW,3IPJU5,6929J,1

Don't know.

What details for the guest do I need when buying the ticket (name, address, phone number, e-mail?)
I'm not sure, but when ever I've got "Guest" tickets, I haven't had to give any details of the recipient.

I assume the guest does not need to be an My Albion + member or is this incorrect?
Correct.

I've not found it difficult to buy "Guest" tickets.

Hope the above is helpful?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

How else do you justify £2,000,000 a year for a chief exec if it could be as simple as just handing money over?[/QUOTE]

Why do you think the CEO has anything to do with this ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Is this correct?

When tickets are available to the STH guest window just buy the ticket on the site and assign it to yourself. (You’re the STH so the person eligible to buy the ticket.) It’s that simple.

STH Guest tickets aren’t automatically available every match as they are offered to MyAlbion+ members first so might sell out at that level but for each match the club announce when tickets are on sale to the different tiers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
How else do you justify £2,000,000 a year for a chief exec if it could be as simple as just handing money over?

Why do you think the CEO has anything to do with this ?[/QUOTE]

Because he has overall responsibility for the actions of his staff and the many changes to the "terms and conditions "

As an example, I control 5 tickets, , 2 adult 3 kids. Each previously controlled from my email, all payments out of my account. Now, I need 5 email accounts so I can be spammed 5 times because the wife doesn't want them and the kids certainly are not interested in the emails anymore since the " Gullys club" days.

What is the point? What does this give the club or us?

Whatever happened to the "gully's club " anyway. Must have saved a hundred quid a year binning that.

Last edited:

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
When tickets are available to the STH guest window just buy the ticket on the site and assign it to yourself. (You’re the STH so the person eligible to buy the ticket.) It’s that simple.

STH Guest tickets aren’t automatically available every match as they are offered to MyAlbion+ members first so might sell out at that level but for each match the club announce when tickets are on sale to the different tiers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, do you know if I can buy a ticket exchange ticket as a guest ticket if the general sale sells out?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here