Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Burnley vs Fulham

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Burnley win, if Fulham win and then beat Sheffield United they would be 2 points behind us before we play palace. We do not need that sort of pressure. Draw would be ok.

Yup. I'm amazed by the number of people who seem to think we are home and hosed because we've picked up a couple of results of late. If there were only 3 games left to go I could understand it but we are FAR from out of this yet and our habit of getting either zero goals or one goal per game leaves us vulnerable.

As you say, Fulham could be 2 points behind us before we play Palace; no way do I want them to get 3 points this evening.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A draw is the obvious answer, but in terms of relegation I can see a Fulham loss as being a big motivator for us to get the 3 points vs Palace and put even more clear blue water between us and the bottom three.

Whatever the outcome, I hope we don't go into the Palace game with the mentality that a point is a decent result.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Yes, I don't want to be just 2 points ahead of Fulham and then go 1 down vs Palace.

I'll meltdown.
Meltdown avoided and replaced by a big grin that Fulham didn't win.

A Sheffield Utd win next will mean we can start looking up the table.

:albion2:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Meltdown avoided and replaced by a big grin that Fulham didn't win.

A Sheffield Utd win next will mean we can start looking up the table.

:albion2:

Pretty sure we're looking up the table already. Paying particular attention to overhauling Palace on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here