Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley Ticket's

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
They already have haven’t they ? I think block 11 is recommended for ambulant disabled as easier access but is open to anyone.
No - I can’t assign them to my account.

I did have half a memory that anyone could buy them, but maybe I’m confused (very likely).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No - I can’t assign them to my account.

I did have half a memory that anyone could buy them, but maybe I’m confused (very likely).
You’re right, apologies - just had a look and got the below after trying to allocate to a few F&F

Change Price Types/Seat Owners
You have selected price types which are only available to supporters who have registered with us as disabled. Please either assign the seats to a supporter in your Friends & Family who is registered with us, or change the price type of the selected tickets. For help with booking disabled tickets click the link above.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Do they ever release those ambulent disabled tickets for general sale?
That is an interesting question. That block 11 consists of 208 seats in total, 60 of which never went on sale and i assumed they were being used as club comps. Of the 148 that did go on sale it would now appear that 69 are left but that would mean that nearly 80 ambulant disabled fans are going to Burnley which i find very surprising.
There is a precedent from earlier this season at the Luton away match where a small block on the side in the corner was originally for sale only to ambulant disabled but later was made available to all. With this in mind it is, i would hope, a possibility that when the ticketing and IT staff return after easter they will either put one of the three blocks (4,12, and 20) which have not yet opened on sale or alter the rest of 11 so that all can buy. We will see ........

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Just an update on sales, sometime yesterday another new block number 20 was opened 50 fresh seats became available.
That means that very nearly 2000 Albion fans will be wending their way to Burnley. I think that is a great effort, well done everyone and let us hope the players can reward the fans with a much needed victory! :ascarf:

So around 400ish seats off selling out the full away allocation?

Not too bad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here