Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City sack McInnes

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Only 8 Championship managers were at their respective clubs this time last year. Shocking.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Interesting in so much as he's been tasked with replacing senior players with kids to slash the wage bill, and seemed to be doing that reasonably well. That job will be a poisoned chalice to anyone taking it on.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will Russell Slade apply for this vacancy ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sad fact alert:

There are eight teams in the Championship beginning with B.

All eight have changed managers since the end of last season except us....

Brighton, Burnley, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Birmingham, Barnsley, Bristol City

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought they already had. Then realised I was confusing them with Barnsley. Which was a mistake I kept making when Barnsley sacked their manager (I was convinced Barnsley had won dominantly that weekend and couldn't think why he would be fired, but it was Bristol who had won, not Barnsley).

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I thought they already had. Then realised I was confusing them with Barnsley. Which was a mistake I kept making when Barnsley sacked their manager (I was convinced Barnsley had won dominantly that weekend and couldn't think why he would be fired, but it was Bristol who had won, not Barnsley).

Thanks for that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sean O'Driscoll is the new manager with a rolling contract. That's a good move for Bristol.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Sad fact alert:

There are eight teams in the Championship beginning with B.

All eight have changed managers since the end of last season except us....

Brighton, Burnley, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Birmingham, Barnsley, Bristol City

get it right.................Birmingham haven't changed their manager this season...............yet !

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
get it right.................Birmingham haven't changed their manager this season...............yet !

Lee Clark became manager in June 2012... which is why I said 'since the end of last season.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here