Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] bring back the blue and white stripes ....yes no ...??

bring back the stripes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
One more season to grin and bear it then - hope the club do a better job with the next deal. Maybe they'll decide we don't really need a new kit every season - but I guess that is too much to wish for!

Unless the club decide to extend/renew the Nike contract of course! :eek:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Collar has to go, blue shorts, stripes don't mind the WBA mixed stripes for a change, always go back to the FAMOUS stripes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
50 years out of date. Belongs to an era of wolf whistling, homophobia and Bernard Manning ....................

Nice, though ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If Albion shirts, for no good reason, have to have a really stupid looking collar, why not go the whole hog?

I would suggest the dog-collar, the wing collar or, even better, the full-on Harry Hill. Any Photoshop artists out there?

The collar would be fine if it weren't sodding white.

collar.PNG

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
50 years out of date. Belongs to an era of wolf whistling, homophobia and Bernard Manning ....................

...............Free Speech, no Social Media/Cancel Culture or VAR

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ambivalent tbh. I think we often miss the mark with our striped kits, the current shirt is nice and I really like it with when paired with the blue shorts. Every year we see all these fan designed concept kits which look stunning, then we get ours and they’re just a bit meh.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Why "bloody" stripes? That is our identity...

So were Dolphins, and blue shirts with white arms, and blue kits like the gorgeous Phoenix Brewery's one, and a seagull in a shield. Identities shift and change over time. Our identity for a long time was playing in stripes, yes, but it was also as a really awful lower league football team, struggling to stay afloat and in the league...

Our identity is whatever it is at that point in time. If the kit is some kind of blue and white, I'm not bothered so long as the team is doing well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here