Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bring back Micky Adams

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Given that the Real football Men on NSC think Potter is finnished, I have a suggestion for a replacement, one who could bring back the glory days when we hoofed it up to Zamora and Zamora whanged it past the Plymouth/Chester/Cheltenham keeper. Gooaaaalllll!!! Brilliant excitement and win after win after win.

Micky Adams. A real football man, whose heart still belongs to Southamton. Sorry, I mean Brighton.

Remember the Withdean Roar? How the fans were so excited they could practically suck the ball into the net from behind the North, er South stand. Heaving with fans it was. Great days.

And challenging opposition, too. Never underestimate Torquay, especially when they have a former international between the sticks. ???

So where is he now, our man, the man to lead us onwards and upwards with Proper English Attacking Football? Great buys as well. Bas Savage. Who saw that coming? And of course, Bobby Zamora!

With Micky (you're so fine, oh Micky) at the helm and, yes, Bobby Zamora (he's had his hips fixed now) leading the line, it will be glory glory ally looya! And the Saints go marching on.

Come on. We can't pott up with this Potter rubbish any more. We need Micky Adams. Adams. Now. And he's AVAILABLE! Win, win.

Bring it on!!!!

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Given that the Real football Men on NSC think Potter is finnished, I have a suggestion for a replacement, one who could bring back the glory days when we hoofed it up to Zamora and Zamora whanged it past the Plymouth/Chester/Cheltenham keeper. Gooaaaalllll!!! Brilliant excitement and win after win after win.

Micky Adams. A real football man, whose heart still belongs to Southamton. Sorry, I mean Brighton.

Remember the Withdean Roar? How the fans were so excited they could practically suck the ball into the net from behind the North, er South stand. Heaving with fans it was. Great days.

And challenging opposition, too. Never underestimate Torquay, especially when they have a former international between the sticks. ???

So where is he now, our man, the man to lead us onwards and upwards with Proper English Attacking Football? Great buys as well. Bas Savage. Who saw that coming? And of course, Bobby Zamora!

With Micky (you're so fine, oh Micky) at the helm and, yes, Bobby Zamora (he's had his hips fixed now) leading the line, it will be glory glory ally looya! And the Saints go marching on.

Come on. We can't pott up with this Potter rubbish any more. We need Micky Adams. Adams. Now. And he's AVAILABLE! Win, win.

Bring it on!!!!

Zzzzzzzzzzz when you climb out of your own ******** wake up to the fact people are allowed and have different views to yours .

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing

Bring it on!!!!

Dick!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Bring it on!!!!

Sheps been tipping their brew in the creek again Harry? :D

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes

Bring it on!!!!

Those seem carefree days don't they?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Bring it on!!!!

Bullshit, this is clearly a job for Slade.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Zzzzzzzzzzz when you climb out of your own ******** wake up to the fact people are allowed and have different views to yours .

Could you elaborate on this a little bit. Did you get banned or arrested because of your opinions, or were you allowed to express them?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No I think you will find it’s Mick

Number 2 on Bloom's shortlist apparently.

GettyImages.837188378.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Bring it on!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHoufEo4Vio

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Bring it on!!!!

You’re embarrassing yourself now fella!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No I think you will find it’s Mick

Funnily enough..... :lolol: :thumbsup:

Seriously though. Gosh. Reading posts above... if I'd entitled this thread 'gormless fools who I really need to put on ignore, please leave your username here' I am sure I wouldn't have captured any more tiddlers than have volunteered for obliviation, here, this evening.

I hadn't realised it was that easy ??? :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Bring it on!!!!

Oh well, I guess you couldn't find the Fridat Night Drinking Thread, eh? :lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You can just taste the smugness and self satisfaction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here