Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Women vs Arsenal - Sunday 19th Nov @ 2pm at Crawley

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Further proof if it were needed that Crawley is a London club town. The sooner our girls are brought back to the south coast the better.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Further proof if it were needed that Crawley is a London club town. The sooner our girls are brought back to the south coast the better.
Plastic* London club town. Crawley are league 2 FFS.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Played well today, didn't get the breaks or help from the ref. The useless co commentator will go go home happy. I say happy, I think given her persona that may be an overstatement.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Valiant effort ladies - heads up - no disgrace and after last week, 2 results we’d have def taken . The no. 5 CB looks a player.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Never happy with a loss but actually other than a couple of mistakes for their first 2 goals I thought we did pretty well against a quality Arsenal side, and have certainly improved this season. Hopefully Phillips can keep us improving.

Next few matches will be interesting as they are against teams at a similar level to us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Albion need to cut out the unforced errors, but given they are a new side thrown together misplaced passes and crossed wires are inevitable. For 70 odd minutes Albion were in the game.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Much the same as the above, decent performance and much more competitive than last season. A new squad showing improvement each game. Lee seems to slow the game down when she's on the field. A few opportunities for the early pass but keeps it too long. I think it was Zigiott she could've played in, Zigiotti clearly frustrated.
Can't wait for the ladies stadium in Brighton & a much higher propensity of home fans. Need to somehow convert the locals to follow the Albion & not be influenced by the England stars. Now to decide on the 80 mile round trip for Wednesdays cup game 🤔

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
As coverage continues/increases the fans will come, though it will definitely help if the stadium is closer to Brighton/Hove and hopefully easier to get to.

I agree about Lee, but its not just her - so many times we got the ball and were decided what to do when Arsenal nicked the ball off us or got people back. The game has got quicker and we have to adjust - and we're doing better with that every game.

Looks like Wednesday is now standing only available. Definitely :bowdown: if you made such a trip for the Conti Cup game!

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
As coverage continues/increases the fans will come, though it will definitely help if the stadium is closer to Brighton/Hove and hopefully easier to get to.

I agree about Lee, but its not just her - so many times we got the ball and were decided what to do when Arsenal nicked the ball off us or got people back. The game has got quicker and we have to adjust - and we're doing better with that every game.

Looks like Wednesday is now standing only available. Definitely :bowdown: if you made such a trip for the Conti Cup game!
I'm sure we will get there. The performances are day and night from last season. We've reserved free seats through our season tickets luckily. Eastbourne - Hove - Eastbourne - Crawley - Eastbourne. May need to book Thursday off work! 👴🏻

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here