Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton scarf

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm surprised we haven't been targeted by Snugglers and Pampers over the last fortnight trying to grow the lucrative revenue streams.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Hallo!

I am thinking of getting a new scarf for this season. Not a massive fan of wearing replica kits to games so I was wondering what scarves people were wearing this season.

I was thinking of getting one of the cashmere jobs from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Anyone got one of these?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance x

[Mod edit to remove snide advert]

Do you sell cashmere pants?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well this shameless effort has brought an unexpected smile to my day :lolol:

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
Should these 'social media marketing' types not have a series of dummy e-mail addresses and IP proxies so as to better disguise their identities?
It's as if they're as clueless as the Shadow Business Secretary...

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
No badge? Could be Sheffield Wednesday or alike.

No big surprise then that, looking at their website, if you check out the merch for the South Yorkshire Massive it's exactly the same gear as the Brighton page.

A very clumsy attempt by an employee to generate sales on a slow Friday me thinks.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Oh blimey I feel a right muppet if "falz3zzta" is on a marketing mission. But my missus genuinely did buy me one and here is me wearing it when I bumped into Bob Mortimer before the Boro match last season:

/Users/colm/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2014/29 Mar 2014/20140329_144103.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here