Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton player of the season?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Maupay by a country mile. He is so underestimated.......the guy literally runs himself into the ground. He may need to score more goals to be considered a good Premier league player but Maupay has played fairly well in a near the bottom of the league team with goals and a few assists. He's good and will get better.....player of the season for me. Dunk is Dunk.....excellent agreed but not adverse to the odd mistake and for me hasn't been as good this season as the two previous ones.....maybe he misses Duffy or did he reach his peak last season?

Maupay 1st
Dunk 2nd
Ryan 3rd

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Another pointless thread from the Swedish muppet!

Bit harsh bud.

His bucket list choices made me physically spit tea over my laptop yesterday!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
As for POTS, hard to choose between Dunk, Burn & Maupay. As someone else mentioned, Propper is up there imo. Ok, he has the odd mistake in him, but, when he's on it he's top class.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Another vote for Lewis ...

1) Dunk
2) Ryan
3) Burn

Propper, Mooy and Maupay can all be satisfied with their seasons. No others have made an impact in a consistent way

Oh, but OP, I don't agree with you that this season is over. We just won't be seeing it for a good while

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
S Maupay. The thought of how few goals we would have scored without him is frightening.

This comment is true, but no other club is crazy enough to try to go through a season with so few striking options. Another mid level Premier League striker, (for example Andone) would probably be on a similar number

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here