Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
MOTD tonight...

Lineker: "Exhilarating performance by Brighton."

Then some analysis on Caicedo.

Wright: "I think for him (Caicedo), he's got his head down and got his game together. I'm delighted for him with his new deal."

Gracious of Wright considering his Arsenal missed out on him.

Able to see the bigger picture here for Moises.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How nice would it have been if Encisos shot had curled in to the top corner. There were reports of him being upset after Tuesday nights performance and he would definitely have felt a lot better and part of the team if that effort had gone in.
I think it was because in stoppage time he was put clean through and should’ve had a one-on-one chance with the keeper but pondered a bit too long and the defender robbed him before getting his shot away. He looked distraught at the final whistle as if he’d missed in penalties and we’d been KO’d. .

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
On my flight back to Dublin last night there were quite a few Arsenal fans and several Chelsea. I had the good fortune to sit between one of each, both Dubliners and in their 20s I’d guess. We had a great football chat on the flight as we’d all been at our respective matches. The Chelsea guy was really down about our Graham(Cilla reference for those of a certain age). He wanted GP out asap! The Arsenal guy was just so relieved about how their game finished and full of praise for Ben White. They were BOTH full of praise for us though - exciting, entertaining football. The Gooner fully appreciated they were fortunate that we were missing Moises and Alexis when we played them and thought 4-2 was a fortunate margin.
The best sight though was probably two disconsolate WH fans with their shirts as covered up as far as possible to spare their embarrassment. They tried to avoid me but I brandished my scarf as much as possible!
What a great day
I never thought I’d say it but Come on United!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
MOTD tonight...

Wright: "I think for him (Caicedo), he's got his head down and got his game together. I'm delighted for him with his new deal."

Gracious of Wright considering his Arsenal missed out on him.

Able to see the bigger picture here for Moises.
Wright is a good guy. The opposite of so many pundits who are just famous people that should really be on fan zone, spouting their biased nonsense as if it's in any way expert opinion.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Hopefully more compliments from them both this Saturday evening.

Oh wait...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here