Albion v Sheffield United
Venue: The American Express Stadium
Date: Sunday 12th November 2023
Kick-off: 14:00 GMT
Referee: John Brooks
Assistants: Simon Bennett, Lee Betts
Fourth Official: Andy Madley
VAR: Chris Kavanagh
Additional VAR: Marc Perry
Brighton are set to be without Pervis Estupinan, Lewis Dunk and James Milner, who all sustained injuries against Ajax on Thursday.
Julio Enciso, Tariq Lamptey, Solly March and Danny Welbeck remain out.
Sheffield United's extensive injury list could be eased by the return of Anel Ahmedhodzic and Oli McBurnie.
However, Rhian Brewster has joined Chris Basham, Tom Davies, John Egan, Daniel Jebbison, Max Lowe and Rhys Norrington-Davies on the sidelines.
- Brighton have only won one of the 12 most recent league meetings, and none of the last six since they beat the Blades at Bramall Lane in the Championship in January 2005.
- Albion's only victory in their past nine home matches against Sheffield United in all competitions was by 2-0 in the second tier in May 1987.
- The Blades are unbeaten in their four Premier League games against Brighton, scoring one goal each time.
- Brighton are without a win in five league matches, the joint longest run in the top flight along with Luton.
- They have never gone six games without a league win under Roberto de Zerbi.
- The Seagulls can equal the Premier League record for a team both scoring and conceding in the most consecutive matches: 16, set by Everton from September 2012 to January 2013.
- They have scored in 27 successive league games since a 1-0 home defeat by Fulham in February.
- Fifteen league games without a clean sheet is their longest run since October 1996.
- Evan Ferguson's 10 Premier League goals in 2023 is the most by a teenager in a calendar year since Wayne Rooney scored 11 for Manchester United in 2005.
- Sheffield United have been defeated in nine of their 11 league fixtures this campaign. No team has lost 10 of the opening 12 matches of a top-flight season and avoided relegation.
- The Blades are aiming to win consecutive top-flight games for the first time since July 2020.
- They have lost 23 of their last 26 Premier League away fixtures, including 10 out of 11 under Paul Heckingbottom.
- The last side to lose their first six away games of a Premier League season were the Blades themselves in 2020-21 under Chris Wilder.
- The 30 league goals they have conceded is the most after 11 games of a top-flight season since West Bromwich Albion let in 32 in 1985-86.
Roberto De Zerbi's Sheffield United Press Conference