Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not sure if previously mentioned but De Zerbi didn’t seem his usual passionate self yesterday. Even at the end of the game.
What happened at the end, was everyone in a rush to get home for dinner? Players seemed to just amble off after standing in the centre circle for a minute. There was no celebrations like we've had in EPL games after big wins.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
He was asked about that in one of the post-match interviews, and said he "didn't like the game", presumably meaning he didn't think we were playing well.
And he seems to care about the playing-well as much as the result 👍👍
What happened at the end, was everyone in a rush to get home for dinner? Players seemed to just amble off after standing in the centre circle for a minute. There was no celebrations like we've had in EPL games after big wins.
Possibly exhausted after beating Liverpool twice

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Klipperty getting some attention

Attachments

• 20230130_224213.jpg
    20230130_224213.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 47

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
I know it's Sunday and people might have bad-heads and want it to be peaceful, but Jesus the AMEX is a library
Certainly not a library but quieter than normal. In WSL - G, not a peep out of anyone. The NS were good though but as usual singing different things at the same time, sometimes and Liverpool fans were OK (I was expecting more TBH). I was trying my best but really was a lone voice and got self-conscious so was a bit of a mumble. It only really lifted after the winner went in then obviously not long before the game finished - but overall, it was an OK atmosphere where it felt, given the significance of the game that it should have been a lot louder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here