Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Excellent, let’s scapegoat one of the few creative players from yesterday :lolol:

Definitely

Well with propper gone, we need a scapegoat.

He fits the bill.

Boooooooooooo. :):):):)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I thought we looked at least as good, and probably better than them, until they scored. Had hopes still though, and we had a few chances after the Pen, but chasing the game when they had all the pace and were so well organised just wasn't going to happen. Hoping Cucurella is inbound, and for fast healing hamstrings.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
My take on yesterday:

1) Potter was absolutely right. The team we put out yesterday is only going to take points from a game like that if they are on top of their game or Everton have a bad day. Neither were true

2) Trossard was bullied out of the game after the first ten minutes which meant that our right side attack was blunted.

3) Gross didn't know whether to defend or attack. He didn't get forward anywhere near enough and kept passing it back than going forward. Possibly because Trossard was neutralised.

4) The effective press of Everton scared us, leading to mistakes
5) The forwards got no service all day.
6) We tried everything down the right and then when that didn't work pushed up the left leaving Moder out of position to get back.

Yes, if Lamptey and March plays we do better. But realistically how many games ARE they going to play together?

On we go.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Slightly off topic but does anyone know if the club shop is open tomorrow? With it being bank holiday I wanted to take my younger brother down to club and get a shirt.

He's hit a growth spurt in the last 12months so Im not sure what size he is now and the site says they come up small, being that he wants Bissouma on the back, if I get him the wrong size I wont be able to send it back.

:albion2:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not sure I'd say the first goal was key. We had a very good chance to equalize but Moss failed to play advantage and Gross's free kick wasn't too much of a challenge for Pickford. The next goal was key and Everton got it.

Yes indeed that looked like it was going to be a tap in but again the very useless Moss got it wrong

Moss is just a crap ref. He failed completely to control the game again, he misses all the niggly stuff that goes on. Richarlson was obviously trying to get a reaction from Biss but Moss did nothing.

He always reminds me of a reluctant parent reffing a kids game

This is him making it up.https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11237171/what-ref-moss-said-to-assistant-in-full

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here