Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Superb picture of Jack's goal in the Guardian. One for the family album no doubt.

3000.jpg

Last edited:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
We are SUCH a good side. Players missing/sold and we made a good Brentford side (also missing key players) look very ordinary. Caicedo is still a f***ing IDIOT to have taken Boehly's dollar; hugely ill-advised.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Dare I say it but after a few awful refs and/or VAR decisions, the ref had a good game. How refreshing to watching a game without any VAR.
Ignoring the Gilmour incident that is but it's been a better watch as a result.
I agree. 45 rant free minutes from me in the first half, a couple of minor grumbles in the second but I think Peter Banks is firmly in the 20%. Should have sent off Wissa though.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 20, 2022
"You've got no problem playing young players?"

"I've got no problem otherwise we play with 7 players. I prefer 11"

🤣🤣🤣
Yes, that was the best line in his post-match interview- I couldn’t remember it verbatim so didn’t quote it but he’s has a lovely, dry sense of humour - the more I hear him the more I like him. The polar opposite I felt listening to Potter.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hahaha f*** off Mee.

Big win, well done boys. It wasn't pretty but definitely deserved.
Most of it was quite pretty. Dominated them almost all game. Penalty was a bit soft (didn't realise that line though). Excellent win. Would be good to keep a clean sheet for one game this season, but our scoring streak record is incredible.

Last edited:

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Most of it was quite pretty. Dominated them almost all game. Penalty was a bit soft (didn't realise that line though). Excrement win. Would be good to keep a clean sheet for one game this season, but our scoring streak record is incredible.
Excrement win 🤔

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills