Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton fans -Have we lost some Perspective? Good things to say about Brighton please!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I honestly don’t get how you continue to write so much misguided waffle, let alone in such long form. And all from you misinterpreting a post I wrote. It must be genuinely exhausting being you.

As for the personal attacks, they were started by you.

Nonetheless, I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Where have i personally attacked you ?? you have now posted 3 or 4 posts making personal digs and being really rude to me - your last post a case in point.😳😳😳

If you think I have behaved towards you in a similar manner in our exchanges then I am truly sorry but I am pretty sure I have been polite and just challenged your POV about how you interpreted my thread and not played the man…
(So my ignore list continues to grow - I don’t need this verbal unpleasantness 🙁) )

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Where have i personally attacked you ?? you have now posted 3 or 4 posts making personal digs and being really rude to me - your last post a case in point.😳😳😳

If you think I have behaved towards you in a similar manner in our exchanges then I am truly sorry but I am pretty sure I have been polite and just challenged your POV about how you interpreted my thread and not played the man…
They’re not personal digs, they’re observations about how you’ve behaved towards myself and other posters.

Go back and read my previous posts and see what you’ve followed up with. Quite frankly, you’ve made an argument out of absolutely nothing and then had the temerity to be upset when you’ve been pulled up on such behaviour.

Have a lovely weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here