Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton among clubs looking at fake crowd noise behind closed doors

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’m not so sure about that.

For example, you’re Glenn Murray and you’ve just scored against one of the big six; wouldn’t you want ‘there’s only one Glenn Murray’ bellowing our across the Amex as the opposition lines up to restart the game? I know as a viewer, I’d like that ringing out of my TV.

If the material exists I think a DJ mixing pre-recorded fans songs, chants and gasps etc could work. I remember just how dull the recent England ‘behind closed doors’ game was, without the atmosphere, it felt like a friendly.

In addition, the big screens could show revolving images of fans at home supporting the side.

Jurgens still on the payroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea

For example, you’re Glenn Murray and you’ve just scored against one of the big six; wouldn’t you want ‘there’s only one Glenn Murray’ bellowing our across the Amex as the opposition lines up to restart the game? I know as a viewer, I’d like that ringing out of my TV.

If the material exists I think a DJ mixing pre-recorded fans songs, chants and gasps etc could work. I remember just how dull the recent England ‘behind closed doors’ game was, without the atmosphere, it felt like a friendly.

In addition, the big screens could show revolving images of fans at home supporting the side.

Fatboy's our man!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Put in the groan every time we lose the ball you cowards

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

nooo...we’d only be allowed to drink alcohol in the kitchen concourse ....no bottle tops..no swearing at the ref whilst on the family sofa ....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Perhaps they could borrow the cassette tapes Sheffield Wednesday used in the '90s at Hillsborough, if they're not too stretched and worn out by now.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I've been watching the new series of Have I Got News For You and not having a live audience doesn't seem to have affected the quality in the slightest. If they can do it then I'm sure football can.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I suggested this ages ago on an earlier thread.
They do it here all the time for televised games, Especially the ones that are played to almost empty grounds on a Wednesday afternoon :shrug:
It took me a few of games to realise that the supporter with the big drum doesn't cover as many kms a season as I thought he did.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Will the away side be able to play their tape? What if we win all matches 5-0 will we be banned for ever! We'll see you all outside etc

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Exactly.

Poor [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION]

The guy is entitled to an opinion on a subject just like anyone else. We are all looking for for things to occupy our time at the moment.

Seems like he is an easy target for ridicule sometimes now because he did one daft thing.

I like some of his ideas. Others are a wee bit Doo-Lally like the "sex basement" but even that I saw the funny side of.

It's nice to have a laugh in life rather than a fight

Well the same applies to you! We don't like outsiders 'round 'ere. :hilton:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Blimey, I publicly apologised after you quite rightly called me out ffs!

What do you want me to do, head down to his weird little basement to make amends?
#
Apologies!

I misunderstood your meaning.

i thought you were accusing me of being an alternative account .

Sorry :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here