Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brian Horton interview bounced from another thread

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It does rather follow on from what I was saying about memories.

Brian now says there were 40,000 at Newcastle and 15,000 Albion fans. I'm guessing it will finally reach 20,000 in a decade or so :ROFLMAO:

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
When I was at school, they’d given up on any meaningful sport by the time we were 16 and just sent us over to Corals in Hove to just get us out of the way.

The Albion team used to be there too, and I remember after playing squash getting changed in the communal changing room and all the Albion team were there too. I remember Steve Foster and Brian Horton in particular, wandering around stark b*****k naked! A few years later when Horton was Citeh manager, I was working in Manchester and he was sat on the table next to me having a nice dinner for 2. I was so tempted to say that I didn’t recognise him with his clothes on, but thought better of it!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nobby was interviewed by @Fourteenth Eye for the Albion Roar comedy club thing in Amsterdam. He has the big C but seems to be dealing with it remarkably well. Good interview followed by Steve Grant coming on and saying (and I am certainly paraphrasing here) 'no one told me I'd have to f**king follow Brian Horton talking about his cancer'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here