• Villa

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
that would be fantastic, beat Villa which then (other result dependent) see Brentford nick 7th place from them. Bet they were all thinking City would brush us aside by 7,8 goals and they then could stuff us by 4,5,6, yes they are that deluded. Yet here we are a few hours later and potentially it could all turn to dust for them :ROFLMAO:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The only problem with wanting Brentford to get it, is it feels like a betrayal of Tony Bloom given his 'feud' with their owner. But I wouldn't want Spurs or Villa there.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The only problem with wanting Brentford to get it, is it feels like a betrayal of Tony Bloom given his 'feud' with their owner. But I wouldn't want Spurs or Villa thre.
Nah, seeing 'teams like' Brighton and Brentford stealing the Euro spots is a thing of beauty.

Maybe Spurs, Juventus and Chelsea could form their own Super League with one or two other continentals that fail to make it.

Oh...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The only problem with wanting Brentford to get it, is it feels like a betrayal of Tony Bloom given his 'feud' with their owner. But I wouldn't want Spurs or Villa thre.
This is my dilemma. My first thought was Brentford but then I remembered Tony and Benham not being the best of friends. I reckon for the good of the game it should be Brentford but if Tony doesn't want them to get Europe neither do I.

That said I don't know what Tony's preference is so, I don't know!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Villa already see them selves as some sort of super power. Pretty misguided. Rather not feed that further.

Brentford or Spurs

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Even a draw for Villa & Spurs won't be enough should Brentford beat City.

The only way Spurs beat Leeds is if results elsewhere are going against Leeds and they just down tools. I think Leeds will beat Spurs but still go down.

Brentford for 7th please.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Brentford all day long (poll needed)
People saying not being in Europe will somehow help teams like Chelsea or Spurs are bitter/gutted Chelsea/Spurs fans. It will mean that:
1) they have to trim their squad numbers back, in Chelsea’s case significantly, and with tighter UEFA loan rules coming in then that’s getting harder.
2) less attractive to new/keep players (e.g. bye Kane and he’s not going to Chelsea, Colwill making noises that he’d like to stay here)
3) FFP (Cucu and Mudryk on ridiculous contracts looks insane now)
Those ‘big’ clubs plan/budget to be in Europe EVERY year, it will hurt them, not help them.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Happy with either Villa or Brentford, both those sides would appreciate having a European run. I just don’t want it to be Spurs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TBH I think Conference League qualification would do more harm than good for Spurs - so for that reason I'm #TeamSpurs.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has to be Brentford, doesn’t it ? Still something for us to play for on Sunday.

Edit; I did include a poll but obviously my IT skills haven’t been up to it. Am I able to add one now ?
Poll added.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here