Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford Home 1st April does not need moving (there are trains)

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021

Normal service now for Brentford gamer so the game doesn't need moving. I see someone said the title of this thread needs changing so I had a look to see if I can change it but I don't seem to be able to. If someone can point out how to (if indeed I can) then next time on on here very happy to alter the title so its not misleading now the strike action is off and normal service will is on. In that respect I wonder if the extra buses the club were putting on will now no longer be going ahead?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Normal service now for Brentford gamer so the game doesn't need moving. I see someone said the title of this thread needs changing so I had a look to see if I can change it but I don't seem to be able to. If someone can point out how to (if indeed I can) then next time on on here very happy to alter the title so its not misleading now the strike action is off and normal service will is on. In that respect I wonder if the extra buses the club were putting on will now no longer be going ahead?
You seem to have taken the news that you can’t change the thread title rather well, bloody forums eh?

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
I'm flying in from Barcelona to see the game, they better not bloody change it!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

There will no longer be any extra shuttle services running from the Old Steine and Lewes station and the club will be reverting to normal match day travel arrangement.

Rail strikes planned for 1 April have been cancelled. Please Check Southern Rail's website prior to travelling by rail. Trains departing from Falmer post-match will not stop at Moulsecoomb or London Road.

Brighton & Hove Buses and Stagecoach will be operating a normal Saturday service across our Travel Zone.

Mill Road and Brighton Racecourse park & ride sites open from 12noon, with spaces allocated on a first come, first served basis.

The last park and ride bus leaves the stadium one and a half hours after the final whistle and the sites close shortly afterwards.

There’s still time to book a coach seat with Seagull Travel. Groups wishing to come to the match via private minibus or coaches need to book a parking space through supporter services.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Only moderators are able to do that . . . sadly.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I agree and I wonder if thats why the club are only putting on shuttle busses and no extra park n ride due to costs. One winner here is Seagulls travel not cheap to ride with them and they must be loving this from business perspective.
Will be very disappointed if Albion were not running additional P&R to save cost. No trains should mean have an obligation to open Pyecombe and Portslade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here