Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Bowls wanted

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Long shot but has anyone got a set of 4 bowls for sale ? Just taken up short mat bowls and really enjoying it.?
Please pm me if you think you can help
Ta

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

IMG_2734.jpeg

Carshalton Seagull

May 18, 2004
Sompting
Long shot but has anyone got a set of 4 bowls for sale ? Just taken up short mat bowls and really enjoying it.?
Ta
Took up bowls 4 or 5 years ago and now hooked. Easy game to learn but harder than it looks to master. Very sociable activity and helped me rebuild social life after relationship breakdown. Now a Director of Preston Bowls Club. We are an indoor and outdoor club on London Road opposite Preston Park. As well as indoor and outdoor greens we have 2 snooker tables and a fully licensed restaurant and bar. We run regular free coaching sessions to introduce people to the game with equipment provided. PM me if you (or anyone else) want further details

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Ta
Facebook Marketplace if you are on there.
Have seen plenty on there, depends what you are looking to pay, just be careful as there are a few sellers on their, asking for well over the odds.
The price of second hand woods went through the roof during and after Covid due to a lack of new.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Facebook Marketplace if you are on there.
Have seen plenty on there, depends what you are looking to pay, just be careful as there are a few sellers on their, asking for well over the odds.
The price of second hand woods went through the roof during and after Covid due to a lack of new.
Yep, and I have heard of scams where only one bowl or a pair was provided. Be careful what you bid for.
good luck with the bowls though. I joined Henfield BC last year and thoroughly enjoy it. Just a shame younger people don’t or haven't got the time to be involved. lots of public greens have closed down in the recent past and the bowls community is reducing with age.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here