Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth parking

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Driveway on Harewood Avenue…….best so far on Bournemouth visits. Quiet residential street 15 mins walk away, very easy escape avoiding traffic. Back in B Hill by midnight.
Parked in the Stadium car park, and back in B/H by 12:15. Bit of a pain getting out but very kindly let in to the queue of traffic by Mr P Barber coming out of the directors car park.

theboybilly

Left as soon as Enciso scored and said my farewells. A five minute walk round a soggy path to Littledown Avenue (eastern side) and joined the back of a stop-start queue for about half a mile then it seemed to clear straight to the lights for the turn to the A338. I was on the dual-carriageway in 20 minutes from the Away end - with my dodgy knees too. The worst bit was coming a bit unstuck around Cosham because of the usual awful signage for the diversion

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Parked in the Stadium car park, and back in B/H by 12:15. Bit of a pain getting out but very kindly let in to the queue of traffic by Mr P Barber coming out of the directors car park.
I’ve parked in there before and it wasn’t good…..sooooo long to get out unless a CEO looks kindly on you :lolol:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Left as soon as Enciso scored and said my farewells. A five minute walk round a soggy path to Littledown Avenue (eastern side) and joined the back of a stop-start queue for about half a mile then it seemed to clear straight to the lights for the turn to the A338. I was on the dual-carriageway in 20 minutes from the Away end - with my dodgy knees too. The worst bit was coming a bit unstuck around Cosham because of the usual awful signage for the diversion
Agree about the diversion - appalling signage - seemed to direct me through Havant eventually

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I’ve parked in there before and it wasn’t good…..sooooo long to get out unless a CEO looks kindly on you :lolol:
Same, hired a driveway, back in Worthing by 1130pm. Agree re diversion, but have reviewed QA Hospital over the years, so knew my way

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dreadful signage, luckily spotted the go right at traffic lights a Cosham at the last minute as it wasn't at all clear.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thanks for this advice - straight out into A338 after 10 min walk back to car - hone in two hours despite being diverted round Havant and Worthing
Yes easy away but didn't get home until 1;30 thanks to the A21 being closed boooooo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here