Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Borat Sequel

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
The NSC fun police had arrived.

I loved the first Borat film. This one however was partly good and what you'd hope for but in the main, lots of duff, unfunny sections.
A poor sequel and I love stupid humour. So no, I don't agree with the NSC fun police statement.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I was disappointed. Giuliani bit was funny but the rest all seemed fake.

See I did not find that funny at all, I thought it was sad and seedy, he clearly is a creep at best and a predator at worst.
The rest of the film was meh, I laughed in places, but most of it was fake and predictable.
The part when he walks in the synagogue as a caricature is patronising but also seemed staged and obvious, heck the whole things was fake from the rednecks to the ball, it was not in the same league as the first film for shock value.

3/10

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
See I did not find that funny at all, I thought it was sad and seedy, he clearly is a creep at best and a predator at worst.
The rest of the film was meh, I laughed in places, but most of it was fake and predictable.
The part when he walks in the synagogue as a caricature is patronising but also seemed staged and obvious, heck the whole things was fake from the rednecks to the ball, it was not in the same league as the first film for shock value.

3/10

Yes, you are right actually. Funny was probably the wrong word. It was uneasy and awkward more than funny, I think I was trying to say it was the only bit I thought genuinely that all sides weren't in on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here